We are seeking an experience field engineer for the installation, maintenance and repair of automatic gates & barriers
- Attend and carry out new installations, small works, repairs and maintenance inspections to automatic entry systems.
- Provide comprehensive written reports following each job.
- Work with the Technical Coordinator to keep up to date with the latest legislation and installation methods.
- Work with the General Manager to ensure the continued growth of the business.
- React to client call outs, diagnose faults and repair.
- Must be willing to work overtime when required.
- Must have knowledge of automatic gate and barrier systems (BFT, CAME, FAAC etc) and wiring of control panels.
- Must have full driving licence.
- Good organisational & communication skills.
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Ability to install, maintain and repair automatic doors including popular manufacturers; RECORD, LABEL, GEZE etc.
- Ability to weld.
- Hold a current EN16005 qualification.
- Hold any electrical certification and qualifications.
- Any other skills to assist in the growth of the business.
In return you will receive:
- £23,000-£30,000 basic (starting salary based on experience and will increase depending on your performance and success).
- All power tools provided.
Normal working week consists of Mon-Fri 8am to 4:30pm.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent (6 month probationary period)