Find your ideal role
To apply for any of our positions please complete the form below. If we don’t have anything right now, you’re always welcome to check back or you can send your C.V now if you feel you have something to offer.
We are seeking a self-motivated and target-orientated Sales Executive to drive the sales and success of the company. You’ll be very customer-focused and have some previous sales/telesales/call centre experience.
- Cold call through telephone/face-to-face visits to offer quotations and to arrange meetings with potential new customers.
- To send & sell service contracts to new and existing customers.
- Make regular quotation follow-ups through telephone/face-to-face visits.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls, face-to-face visits and emails.
- Update the General Manager on your progress weekly.
- Any other duties the General Manager requires for the smooth operation of the company
- Previous sales/telesales/call centre experience.
- Excellent ICT skills with the ability to use bespoke system software.
- Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowePoint, Publisher)
- Excellent customer service and telephone etiquette.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Good time keeping and organisation skills.
- Positive and confident attitude.
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition.
- A full driving licence
This role is part office part field. You will be required to establish initial contact through telephone calls and cultivate that relationship through to face-to-face visits if and when required.
RamsayHolmes is based near Norwich and serve the Norfolk, Suffolk, Ipswich and Cambridge area. The starting salary will be £17,000 plus Commission. Potential earnings in the region of £25,000 + dependent on your performance and success.
Working hours will consist of 40 hours per week Monday to Friday 08:00 – 16:30 (30 minutes break).
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent (6 Months probationary period)